There is a range of blinds for commercial and residential property owners to choose, including exterior blinds, timber blinds, venetian blinds, Roman blinds, wood weave blinds and roller blinds Sydney. Blinds are cheaper than other window coverings like shutters, and add an elegant and aesthetically pleasing.
The Advantages of Blinds
Blinds like venetian blinds are a cheaper choice in a window coverings. Because of the low cost, replacement of the blinds are also cheaper, and because of the easy to install aspect of blinds, nearly anyone with basic know-how can purchase blinds and put them up themselves. Maintenance is also relatively easy, which we will touch a little further into the article.
Although mainly used in offices, blinds are a popular choice among residential property owners, as well because of the unique fact they are stylish and available in many different styles and materials, including wood, plastic and other materials like fabric. In an office, the appearance of blinds is professional, and because of the easy adjustability, they are the ideal solution to allow sunlight in or block sunlight. Blind Inspiration custom designs blinds to customer requirements, so your blinds will fit like a glove. This provides customers with more fitting options.
Blinds are practical as they help homeowners to save on energy bills. The quality of the materials and workmanship can be superior, with thick slats that help to keep the heat out or in. Because of their durability, they are more long lasting than other types of window coverings.
A few benefits of blinds include:
- They are adjustable, allowing for an optimum amount of light and air to be let into the room. This is a great benefit as opposed to curtains as you can have just a little light or optimal light instead of having one or the other.
- Blinds are easy maintenance. There’s no need to take the blinds down from the windows or toss them in the washing machine. To clean you simply:
How to Clean Blinds
- Blinds should be dusted with a feather duster, weekly. A soft cloth or vacuum with an upholstery brush attachment can also be used. The process is quite simple as you rotate the blinds from one position to the other to clean on both sides.
- A damp cloth can be used for blinds that are lightly soiled.
- If the blinds are made of metal, use caution when cleaning the blinds as they can be damaged should you press too hard.
- With fabric blinds, a vacuum cleaner on with the upholstery brush to the hose can be used; however, follow the manufacturer’s blinds.
- Wood and faux wood blinds can be cleaned with a dusting spray and cloth. Simply close the blinds and spray and dust on one side and then rotate to the other.
- To keep dust from collecting, rub a dryer sheet on the blinds.
Contact Us Today
For optimal service and high quality blinds, contact Blind Inspiration today. Our specialty is blinds Sydney. Simply contact us via the website throughout “Get a Quote” form, or contact us at the number below.
CALL US AT 1300 925 463.